Unmatched Health Care Opportunities in a Progressive Community Setting
Join an outstanding team of health professionals at a practice that is a leading provider of primary care services in Northern California’s Sacramento Valley. Since 1972, CommuniCare Health Centers has been in the forefront of ensuring our community thrives by providing comprehensive, high-quality, compassionate health care services.
- CommuniCare Health Centers is a Federally Qualified Health Center with a network of community clinics located in Yolo County, California near the University of California, Davis campus.
- CommuniCare is mission-driven. You will be joining a team of professionals committed to serving the needs of low income and culturally diverse residents in the Yolo County area including migrant and seasonal agricultural workers and immigrant populations.
- CommuniCare is recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home, providing integrated primary medical care, dental care and behavioral health services in a respectful, progressive environment that is professionally managed and offers outstanding opportunity with competitive salary and benefits.
- CommuniCare has received national and regional recognition for outstanding service in providing health care, receiving the 2008 Migrant Health Center Outstanding Service Award at the annual National Farm Worker Health Conference and the 2009 Medical Community Award from the Sierra Sacramento Valley Medical Society.
- CommuniCare is a leading proponent of community clinic technologies and best practices, and is a valued partner for residency programs in our medical and dental practices.
- CommuniCare’s physicians are active participants in the local medical community, collaborating with physicians in the Sutter, Dignity Health, Kaiser Permanente and UC Davis Medical Center systems to provide high quality health care for our patients.
- CommuniCare’s dentists work with volunteer dentists and specialists in our community as active partners to provide high quality oral health care for our patients.
- CommuniCare is widely known for our innovative behavioral health services, with an impressive breadth of mental health, substance abuse, and ancillary services provided for adults, adolescents and families. Our Behavioral Health staff are highly trained and provide culturally responsive services throughout our community.
- Yolo County is a scenic and historic area located in the middle of Northern California, 15 miles west of the state’s capital, Sacramento, and 75 miles east of San Francisco and the Bay Area. Sonoma and the Napa Valley wine country is an hour’s drive to the northwest; Lake Tahoe and the ski slopes of the Sierra Nevada are two hours to the east. The area offers outstanding school systems, the top-rated University of California, Davis campus, and many family-oriented cultural and recreational resources, including world-class performances at UCD’s Mondavi Center, local wineries and breweries, outdoor sports on the Sacramento River Delta, nearby hiking, and miles of scenic bike trails.